With advancements in digital X-ray technology, we can now manipulate digital images taken from a pet’s system to determine what is wrong.
Pet Radiology in Arlington, TX
- To evaluate your pet’s health
- Examine for bone fractures, joint dislocations, and other
- injuries caused by blunt or high-force trauma (e.g. car accident)
- To visualize and/or confirm the presence of a foreign object ingested
- To determine the presence or absence of certain health conditions, such as bone tumors
We will most likely sedate or, if necessary, sedate your pet during a digital radiology scan. This is done to ensure that your pet remains still and comfortable throughout the procedure so that any images collected are as clear and readable as possible.